Guests, on a walk-in basis, are always welcome! With the street level bar now open, reservations will only be accepted for the downstairs dining area.
Reservations can also be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 617.764.2180. (please leave a message if we do not answer)
Things to keep in mind
- Please try to arrive on time. We do understand that traffic and other circumstances cause delays, so we will hold your table for 15 minutes after the time of your reservation. Beyond that, we cannot guarantee that the table will be available as there may be a subsequent party that will need to be seated in a timely manner. If you do arrive late and your table is no longer available, we will make every effort to accommodate your party, but please realize we are a small restaurant with limited capacity. Should your plans alter or if the size of your group changes, please let us know as soon as you can.
- A credit card number is required to hold a table for parties of six guests or more. Cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation may be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
- For parties larger than 8, please contact us for availability and general information.
- A 20% gratuity will be automatically added to parties of six or more.
- During special events and dates, (Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve), we do request a credit card number to hold your table. In the event you need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required, otherwise, the full price of the dinner, for each guest, may be charged to your card.
Thank you for your understanding.